Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 New Tuts by Scraps by CWD...+ an award!!

Sarah from Scraps by CWD has spoilt me...again!!! :) She has written 3 new tutorials using my kits!!!

Click the tags to go to the tutorials :)

First, is "Just A Girl", which was done using my For The Girls kit:
Just A Girl

Then there's "Groovy", which uses my Carnaby Street kit:
Groovy

And last, but certainly not least, is "Dreaming of You..." - using my new kit, Cascade:
Photobucket

Of course, all three kits used in these tutorials can be purchased exclusively from TKO Scraps!!

Also, back at the start of March (sorry for the lateness!), my friend Danielle from DMK Designs gave me an award! It's the Determined Woman award! What a priviledge...thank you, Danielle!! :)
Determined Woman Award
The rules for the award are:
1. Post this award on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3. Select 10 women who you think deserve this award.

So, without any further ado...
* Sarah @ Scraps by CWD
* Leigh @ Heartfelt Perfections
* Michelle @ Michelle's Angels
* Gina @ Shades of Gina
* Paola @ Mundo Grafico
* Tracey @ Soxsational Scraps
* Kathy @ Designed by K
* Helly @ Designs By Helly
* Laura @ Laura's Designz
* Judy @ Scrap Pocket

Well...I think that's about it from me!! I'm exhausted!! I saw Madness in concert last night - it was fantastic! I didn't stop dancing the whole time they were on!! It was an awesome night! :)

Hope you've all had a great week! :)
Until next time...
--Liv--

No comments: