Sunday, May 10, 2009

I've been tagged!! :)

The lovely Michelle from Michelle's Angels has tagged me!!! :)

So...onto the important stuff...LOL...

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. My sister's 21st
2. My sister's & cousin's birthday drinks celebrations this weekend :)
3. My fancy photo shoot
4. Getting some work
5. My birthday (a couple of months to go)
6. Christmas (my favourite time of the year)
7. Going to NYC
8. Travelling Europe (when these last two will happen, who knows...but I'm planning on doing them both!!)


8 Things I did yesterday

1. Went to church
2. Had KFC for lunch
3. Chatted with friends over lunch & coffee
4. Drank a mocha
5. Played "Risk" (my team took over Europe...then I had to leave) 
6. Had dinner at my grandparents' house
7. Surfed the internet
8. Went to bed


8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Go on a round the world trip
2. Meet some handsome celebrities (Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Michael Weatherly...shall I keep going?)
3. Record a CD
4. Do a duet with either Jon Bon Jovi or Michael Buble
5. Play in an 80s cover band
6. Play a sold out concert at Wembley Stadium (that'd be sweet!!)
7. Get an acting role in one of my favourite TV shows
8. Be able to give lots & lots of time & money to orphanages all over the world


8 shows I've watched:

1. Law & Order: Criminal Intent
2. Law & Order: SVU 
3. Supernatural
4. NCIS
5. House
6. Whose Line Is It Anyway?  (love that show!! wish it was still on)
7. Don't Forget the Lyrics (love it!!)
8. Long Way Round (Ewan & Charlie rock!)


8 People I am gonna tag!!

1. Kirsty from Kirstys Scraps

Spots 2-8...well...I'm gonna cheat - and give it to the ladies at Muse Inspired (all the members' blog links are on the right of my blog)...whoever wants to put it on their blog can :)

No comments: